iyap

BLOG CLOSED.

15 Jun 2008

 

15th June 2008

Great weekends! Haha...
Saturday Day

As planned, zhihui, wani and i bought a cake for sadiq. Yeap, its a black forest cake. We settled down at Food Culture in Century Square. Sadiq, as usual, came late. We waited for 1/2 hour long. He told wani that he will be late by 10mins, but... He treated us for lunch(which made my day). The cake was so big and creamy that we couldnt finish. I really felt I had eaten a horse. Blah...

Then, wani took out her long list of items to buy for her brother's birthday. We went to a toy shop.. i forgot the name... lala land? Anyway, she bought for him a small and cute character from the movie "cj7". what it's name? is it cj7? Then, we followed her to NTUC at TM basement to buy chocolate plus some other stuffs. While wani was paying, we got out of NTUC and we saw a poster of some toothpaste product. Out of sudden, zhihui said "This one... not good right...". Sadiq and I were totally shocked. We were thinking "Didnt she just say that in front of the salesman". OMG! The salesman was smiling, probably his blood was boiling.

We slacked at the open plaza. Tulip came after that. We had a good chat. That's about it.

Saturday Night
Sat night was my uncle wedding anniversary. I didnt take any photo coz no camera phone. So no picture. It was in a Philippines cuisine restaurant. The food taste sour. Very sour. My saliva keeps on dropping every time i think about the food. Really sour. They provided white and red wine. I was curious how white wine taste like. So I took a sip. My sis lah... she said i got cough, so i couldnt share with other people. So I drank the wine sip by sip... until the time... my sis said "Wah... why your face and neck so red??!!" I thought she was joking. I really didnt realise that. Indeed true, my face was damn damn hot... Argh... I only drank alittle bit!!! Why??

Sunday

My family went to the qian hu fish farm. We went to the fish spa. I cant believe that i actually dare to try. What's fish spa? Simple. Just put your legs into the pool and the fish will come to eat the dead skin i think. it's itchy and a little disgusting... nothing much.


We went to Tampopo at Liang Court to have dinner. My sis said the black pig and sashimi served in the restaurant. OKay lah... I'm lazy to blog. A picture tells thousand words. Look at the pic.

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

October 2004   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   April 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]