iyap

BLOG CLOSED.

11 Dec 2007

 

11th December 2007

Wasted my time. I was actually lying on the bed for the whole day. I've got stomach flu. That's what the doctor said, plus slight fever. So there's nothing to blog about. Oh yar, i did manage to watch half of the show about brain/genius in NGC.

But, there's something more interesting which happened to me on Saturday.

I was at vivocity with my brother and we were heading to the marketplace/hawker centre opposite. We didnt really know the route to the hawker centre, so we went back to MRT station to get some directions.

Unfortunately, a man and 2 gals stopped us.

"hey, shake hands with him" the man told 2 the gals.

The 2 gals (probably trainee) seem unwillingly to shake hand with me.

"Actually they are supposed to hug you, but you're a male, so..." blah blah

What I remembered was he told us that they were from some organization that got to do with entrepreneurship. The rest, he was speaking too fast and i can hardly manage to catch what he said. Then, he told my bother and me that we had a kind heart. So, he's gonna give us pen, 1 each. WE WERE TOO STUPID TO TAKE THEM BECAUSE HE WOULD ASK FOR "DONATION".'

But at that time, i was as blur as a sotong and GAVE HIM $10. My brother, even pro, was not aware that the man wanted $$, and went away. The man stopped my bother and 'REQUESTED' DEMANDED him for "donation". Too confuse, my brother gave him $10 too. And i was so stupid to stop the whole event from happening.

I got tricked once before at tampines. But this time, they used another trick. probably, you might think i'm stupid, but if that's you, you might fall into the trap too.

Here's their trick:
Realise that he didnt ask for the price and me myself is suppose to name it.
Somewhere in between every speech, he hypnotizes you.
He speaks very fast, so as to confuse the victim.
Notice the way he stands. He must obstruct your way, so you cant escape.
He speaks very well of you, eg having a good heart, so to make you guilty for not donating.

How to prevent it:
Ignore it. Continue walking. They'll chase after you. Continue walking until at least 300m from where they stand and dont turn your head back.
If you accidentally fall into their trap. Never mind. Whatever things got to do with money, dont open your wallet. There's not a need to feel gulity, even you are holding their pen. Just say "I'm not feeling kind today"

I tell you. If i have the time. I will stand around these malls and wait for these tricksters. Now, they are in the hot soup. Really...

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

October 2004   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   April 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]