iyap

BLOG CLOSED.

11 Apr 2007

 

Lifestyle

During break, at the canteen, my friend and I had fishball noodle for lunch. And you know the typical chinese fishball noodle usually includes - fishballs (of course), noodle (need i say?), minced meat, fresh lettuce and gravy. My friend finished his meal first. Then, I noticed my friend threw away fresh lettuce. And I was curious why he did that.

"Hey, it's nice yo know..."

My friend shook his head.

Not long after, i finished my food. "Ok, I've finished. Let's go.", I said.

"Aiya... wei rong always cannot finish his food", he lowered his tone, advising me to finish up food.

But I was looking at the bowl and wondering why the heck would he say that. I've finished up my noodle, fishball and EVEN the lettuce.

I didnt understand what he meant until when he continued, "You havent finished your minced meat."

Different people think differently. This is because everyone has different lifestyle. Just like my friend, he thinks that "meat" is one of the main ingredient while i think "vegetable" is one of the main ingredient for fishball noodle. Obviously, this does not limit to food. Some people just cannot stand other people, due to their attitude, action and behavior. Why? We have different lifestyles.

Usually, if one cannot tolerate others, then he or she may have a problem working and learning with other people. Can you tolerate a guy who is arrogant? Can you tolerate a guy who like to classified things? Can you tolerate a guy who criticise people? If you cannot, then you are in a deep trouble. This is because you will tend to find someone who has a similar lifestyle as you. Can you find your 'ideal' friend? i doubt so.

So what I am trying to say is that no matter what your friend does, please consider that he is very different from you. Do not expect him to react the same as you, do the same thing as you or say the same thing as you.

No matter what. Do not shake you head as if you are telling your friends that they are weird, unusual etc.

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

October 2004   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   April 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]